Skip to main content

10 shows I'd like to see


 I have been into theatre for as l can remember and have also been on stage a fair few times too in some amateur theatre shows but in the last couple of years my love for them has grown and I am making more of an effort to enjoy shows as and when I can.

There are so many amazing shows and there are so many that I would love to see but I am making a list of the top 10 for me in hope that I can manifest them coming close to town or just getting he opportunity to see them. We have 2 shows booked up for the rest of the year so I will not mention them, me and Lilly have Chitty Chitty bang bang booked for November and we have booked to see our local panto in December too.

In order from 1 being the show that I most want to see

  1. Dear Evan Hansen
  2. Mamma Mia
  3. Heathers
  4. The cursed child
  5. Wicked
  6. Mrs Doubtfire
  7. Billy Elliot
  8. Back to the future
  9. Matilda
  10. The Rocky horror show
These are the main ones that I would love to experience, I have noticed that a few of these are childhood films of mine so they obviously held a place in my heart for a long time.

Do you like shows? what has been you favouite and what would you like to see?

Victoria

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cottage pie recipe

I have recently started making my own Cottage pie with a recipe that I have tweeted to work four our fussy family. I find that a cottage pie is such an Autumn/Winter staple as it feeling like such a warm, hearty meal, one that is a proper comfort meal.  I recently started making the meal and found that I didn't have a packet mix in so decided to find a recipe to try out, the first one I found sounded good but I changed it slightly to fit our family, Lils isn't keen on fresh onion ad none of us like celery. I thought I would share our recipe with you which can easily be adapted if need be. Recipe 500g Beef Mince 1 carton of tomato passata  1 tbs tomato paste 1 beef stock cube 1 beef stock pot 1 tsp onion salt 1 tsp garlic granules 1 tsp mixed herbs 2 medium carrots sliced and part cooked Salt and pepper 3 large potatoes for mash 75g cheese Method 1. Preheat you oven to gas mark 4/180oC 2. Brown off the mince and drain off excess oil from the pan. 3. Pour in the passa

Autumn Tag

Hello, I thought that today I would take part in the Autumn tag so you can all get to know me a little better, I took part in this on my old blog many years back and a lot has changed since. Autumn has to be my favourite season with so much change and the excitement for Christmas not far ahead. 1. What signifies the start of Autumn for you? I know Autumn starts at the end of September but for me its the first of November when it starts to officially feel like Autumn, it all of the sudden feels different and colder after Halloween and especially when the clocks go back too. 2. What is your favourite Autumn scent? My favourite autumn scents are either Orange or berries, they always make the house smell so warm and toasty in wax melt form and I love them in a hand cream or even a bubble bath scent too around this time of year.. 3. What is your favourite Autumn colour? My favourite Autumn colour has to be the burnt orange for the leaves but burgundy colour for clothing, the are just very w

Macaroni Cheese | Recipe and Method

I do love a pasta dish and macaroni cheese is such a comfort food for me, its so easy and simple to make, perfect for a busy evening taking only 15-20 minutes to make. Its one that the whole family can get involved in making and Lils quite often take the whisk off me and takes over! The recipe below will serve four people but we always alter depending on who is having it in our household. Ingredients: - 450g Pasta - 1 litre of milk - 100g flour or corn flour - 100g marge - 280g cheese - 1 tea spoon English mustard - salt and pepper for seasoning How to: 1. Cook you pasta as described on the packet then drain 2. Melt the marge then slowly mix in all the flour 3. slowly pour in the milk and mix well until smooth, it will thicken up 4. Add you mustard and mix 5. Mix in your cheese until melted together 6. Add salt and pepper to flavour 7. mix in your pasta with your sauce and serve with garlic bread It really is such a simple yet tasty meal for all the family, both my girls lo