Skip to main content

Tidy Tot | Messy play made fun #Adgifted


Messy play is fun for the kids but not always for the parents with the clear up after. We have recently been gifted some useful items to help with that and I am excited to share them with you. Tidy Tot was created to make weaning a little bit less messy and has grown from there, some of there products include full length bibs and snack packs which we have been kindly sent to give them a go. 

Firstly is the long length cover all bib, these come in handy for both dinner time and messy play and come in some great patterns too. they come with a handy pouch to keep you bib in and for ease of carrying it with you, a soft velcro fastening around the neck, a side opening crumb catch pocket and long cuffed sleeves. 

We currently use this mainly for messy play as Olivia is a pretty clean eater, the one thing I really like is that it doesn't rustle a lot when worn which was a worry of mine. The bib is easily removed and can either be wiped down or thrown into the washing machine making messy play an easier, more enjoyable experience. These retail at £13.95.


Next are these fab snack and doodle packs, these are reusable snack packs that come in 2 different sizes, and the patterns on these packs are bright and vibrant. the also come with detachable water doodle mats with a water pen. The pack in wipe clean and the mat you do not wash, the picture will disappear in just a few minutes for more drawing fun. These are great for mess free creativity and perfect for so many different occasions. 


The packs are perfect for keeping the kids snacks in for days out or even handy for throwing a few small toys in when going to a restaurant or a friends house to keep the kids entertained, even my 10 year old took the opportunity to use the water doodle mat. These retail at £14.95 but you can get 2 for £20 at the moment. 


I would highly recommend checking Tidy tot out, they have some beautiful designs. I do have a discount code to share with you for 10% off your purchase. Discount code 

Victoria x

Comments

  1. These sound like some wonderful products for kids when they are taking part in messy play, they sound great quality and as though they are built to last and tough for kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would honestly recommend, both items feel like they are built to last.

      Delete
  2. I love the sound of these, and will definitely check them out for my grandchildren as they can gett messy when Nanny is around

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that kids can be creative with these without worrying about them making a mess :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great kids can be creative with these without worrying about them getting too messy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, especially as Olivia isn't too keen on mess either.

      Delete
  5. I think this is great, I could do with one for my husband though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Macaroni Cheese | Recipe and Method

I do love a pasta dish and macaroni cheese is such a comfort food for me, its so easy and simple to make, perfect for a busy evening taking only 15-20 minutes to make. Its one that the whole family can get involved in making and Lils quite often take the whisk off me and takes over! The recipe below will serve four people but we always alter depending on who is having it in our household. Ingredients: - 450g Pasta - 1 litre of milk - 100g flour or corn flour - 100g marge - 280g cheese - 1 tea spoon English mustard - salt and pepper for seasoning How to: 1. Cook you pasta as described on the packet then drain 2. Melt the marge then slowly mix in all the flour 3. slowly pour in the milk and mix well until smooth, it will thicken up 4. Add you mustard and mix 5. Mix in your cheese until melted together 6. Add salt and pepper to flavour 7. mix in your pasta with your sauce and serve with garlic bread It really is such a simple yet tasty meal for all the family, both my girls lo

My mental health

 I don't really know why I am writing this but it may help me or someone else in the future, today I am low, very low, I feel very stuck in a rubbish situation and don't see it ever getting better. At the moment money is tight, very tight and it really is getting me down, I feel like I am letting everyone down. I want to be the best person I can be and the best Mum possible to my girls, I want to be able to provide a good life for them and don't want them to even know that we are ever struggling. I suffer from anxiety but this doesn't feel anything like that, this feels like a have got a weight in my heart, one that feels painful too, its like a constant sinking feeling that drains me too. I am tired and emotional and just had enough and I really don't know what to do or how to even take the next step. I really hope that one day soon we don't have to worry so much, that we can live a little more comfortable and that life gives us some luck as the pas

Cottage pie recipe

I have recently started making my own Cottage pie with a recipe that I have tweeted to work four our fussy family. I find that a cottage pie is such an Autumn/Winter staple as it feeling like such a warm, hearty meal, one that is a proper comfort meal.  I recently started making the meal and found that I didn't have a packet mix in so decided to find a recipe to try out, the first one I found sounded good but I changed it slightly to fit our family, Lils isn't keen on fresh onion ad none of us like celery. I thought I would share our recipe with you which can easily be adapted if need be. Recipe 500g Beef Mince 1 carton of tomato passata  1 tbs tomato paste 1 beef stock cube 1 beef stock pot 1 tsp onion salt 1 tsp garlic granules 1 tsp mixed herbs 2 medium carrots sliced and part cooked Salt and pepper 3 large potatoes for mash 75g cheese Method 1. Preheat you oven to gas mark 4/180oC 2. Brown off the mince and drain off excess oil from the pan. 3. Pour in the passa