Summer Tag | 2026

  1.  Are you a summer person - No way! I am more of an Autumn lover, I find heat really hard to deal with and much prefer the weather in the 'ber' months.
  2. What is your favorite thing about the summer? - The time with the children, I know some parents don't enjoy but I really try to take the time to be with the children and make memories with them.
  3. Do you stay indoors or outdoors more in the summer? I am more of an indoor/home girly, just because I don't so heat. We love the garden in the shade and taking trips to the park/beach in the evenings.
  4. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? I love a mint choc chip with a flake in the top.
  5. What is your favorite summer clothing? a nice flowy dress, normally below the knees or my short pjs for home. 
  6. What do you like most about the beach? We love to go rockpooling and paddling in the sea too.
  7. Favorite summer time movie? Mama Mia is perfect for a summers evening or maybe Grease along with High school musical 2.
  8. What is your favorite summertime restaurant? a fish and chip shop near the beach or a nice italian place that does pasta. 
  9. What is your best summertime memory? This is a hard one because there are so many but I have really enjoyed the camping trips that we have taken over the years and really want to start doing that again with Olivia in tow. 
  10. What annoys you most about the summer? The heat, as I said above I really struggle with the heat and quite often end up feeling unwell no matter how much I drink and try to stay cool. 
  11. Do you spend more money during the summer? Normally yes! Having the kid off school does not help with that, with days out, snacks and school uniform buying too.
  12. Where would you go for your dream summer vacation? I love love to go to Greece or back to Malta again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cottage pie recipe

October recap | 2025

Toad in the hole recipe